We are a startup.
No-code AI visual content creation tool. It resembles Figma for Metaverse creators.
We believe that the power of artificial intelligence forms the future world. We want to give AI-power to everyone to enhance their creative skills and productivity.
You will play a key role in the company growth; work closely with the CTO and tech team.What you do:
What we need:
- Support of the current infrastructure
- Improve CI/CD processes
- Implement new technologies
- Improve monitoring systems
How we work:
- Experience in configuring and administering kubernetes
- Docker configuration and administration experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining infrastructure for microservice applications
- Basic knowledge of java (ability to read code)
- Ability to work with the Git version control system
- Ability to handle databases, knowledge of SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with docker/nexus registry
- Knowledge of go, python, bash, js
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- You love new technologies, have a great desire to understand new things
- Analytical thinking (not afraid to work with a large array of data and analyse technical requirements)
- The desire to improve skills
- Remote first
- Flexible schedule, but to perform tasks on time
- A lot of freedom and creativity, as well as personal responsibility
The team has been in the AI and VR industry for 7 years and as a company Phygitalism
completed 100+ projects for clients such as Volkswagen, Samsung, SAP and others. We develop visual solutions based on VR, AR and AI.
60+ international awards, including shortlisted Cannes Lions, RedDot, Webby, VR Awards and Emmy Award nomination.
If you are interested, then send a short story about yourself and your experience to the mail email@example.com.Applications without CV will not be considered!